On 14th November, 2019 Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights (PCHR) in collaboration with National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs, PJN and UNESCO under the Chairmanship of Honourable MNA Riaz Fatyana Convener National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs organized capacity building & orientation session for the newly formed working group on “Coordination, reporting and monitoring mechanism on SDG Target 16.10.1 Freedom of Expression and Safety of Journalist” at Committee Room, PIPS Islamabad. During the capacity orientation workshop a large number of parliamentarians (representation federal and provincial SDGs Task forces) and representatives from government departments including Police, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Human Rights, FIA, National Police Bureau, Press Council of Pakistan, NCHR, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority and others.
- Capacity Development of Working Group on SDG 16.10.1 Reporting, Coordination and Monitoring Mechanisms (Balochistan)
- Round-table Consultations to form Coordination and Monitoring mechanisms on Safety and Security of Journalists (Balochistan)
- Capacity Development of Working Group on SDG 16.10.1 Reporting, Coordination and Monitoring Mechanisms (Punjab)
- Round table Consultations to form Coordination and Monitoring mechanisms on Safety and Security of Journalists (Punjab)
- National Conference on Human Rights Day “Linking Human Rights and Pakistan SDGs Agenda 2030”