On 14th November, 2019 Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights (PCHR) in collaboration with National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs, PJN and UNESCO under the Chairmanship of Honourable MNA Riaz Fatyana Convener National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs organized capacity building & orientation session for the newly formed working group on “Coordination, reporting and monitoring mechanism on SDG Target 16.10.1 Freedom of Expression and Safety of Journalist” at Committee Room, PIPS Islamabad. During the capacity orientation workshop a large number of parliamentarians (representation federal and provincial SDGs Task forces) and representatives from government departments including Police, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Human Rights, FIA, National Police Bureau, Press Council of Pakistan, NCHR, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority and others.
- Challenges in Education Sector & COVID-19 Implications (Webinar)
- Capacity Building Workshop
- Technical Review Meeting to discuss the issues around interpretation and implementation of PECA 2016
- Parliamentary Consultation on SDG 16.10 and PECA 2016 to Curb Crimes
- Parliamentary interventions for alleviating Impact of COVID-19 on women and children