Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights (PCHR) in collaboration with Parliamentary Task force on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) and UNESCO organized Focussed Group Discussions (FGD’s) with Honorable Senators and Members of National Assembly to highlight issues related to implementation of PECA and suggesting appropriate amendments in PECA. SenatorJaved Abbasi, Senator Jahanazeb Jamaldini, Senator Usman Khan Kakkar, Senator Shaheen Khalid, Mr. Riaz Fatyana MNA, Ms. Ghazala Saifi MNA, Ms. Javeria Zafar MNA, Ms. Mehreen Razzaq Bhutto MNA, Chaudhry Shafique ED PCHR, Syed Raza Ali ED PJN were the key speakers.
- Challenges in Education Sector & COVID-19 Implications (Webinar)
- Capacity Building Workshop
- Technical Review Meeting to discuss the issues around interpretation and implementation of PECA 2016
- Parliamentary Consultation on SDG 16.10 and PECA 2016 to Curb Crimes
- Parliamentary interventions for alleviating Impact of COVID-19 on women and children