On 14th November, 2019 Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights (PCHR) in collaboration with National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs, PJN and UNESCO under the Chairmanship of Honourable MNA Riaz Fatyana Convener National Parliamentary Task force on SDGs organized capacity building & orientation session for the newly formed working group on “Coordination, reporting and monitoring mechanism on SDG Target 16.10.1 Freedom of Expression and Safety of Journalist” at Committee Room, PIPS Islamabad. During the capacity orientation workshop a large number of parliamentarians (representation federal and provincial SDGs Task forces) and representatives from government departments including Police, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Human Rights, FIA, National Police Bureau, Press Council of Pakistan, NCHR, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority and others.
- Chairman PCHR Mr. Riaz Fatyna meeting with Excellency Mr. Bernhard Schlagheck, German Ambassador.
- An MOU signed between Inter-University Consortium and Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights in presence of Chairman PCHR and Convener Parliamentary Taskforce on SDGs Hon. Riaz Fatyana.
- National Consultation on SDG 7
- People’s Assembly on SDGs
- National Seminar on Parliamentary Democracy