Parliamentarians Commission for Human Rights is hiring 3 Research Associates for the period of 6 months, will be extended for next 6 months on satisfactory performance. Candidate having masters in Social Sciences and experienced in Human Rights Sector can apply.
The Research Associate will be attached with the officers of GCC and will work under the direct supervision of Director Gender Crime cell on the following tasks;
- The Research Associate will be required to assist in conducting policy research and analysis on various thematic areas related to Gender and Marginalized sections.
- Work in close collaboration with the relevant officers in research work.
- To collect and punch primary data on Violence against Women (WAV) from different departments/sources.
- Support to review data collection process data quality checking review data for errors and Cross-checks.
- Coordination for Meetings, Taking meeting minutes and follow-ups.
- Will assist line manager in Report writing.
- Experts in Data Collection.
- Have presentation Skills.
- Experts in Microsoft Office Tool kit.
- Web based and desktop programming & reporting.
- Professional in SPSS (Statistics)
- Experts in Charts and diagrams.
- Project management skills.
- Experts in wired and wireless communications.
Apply to Click the Link: https://resume.brightspyre.com/jobs/ywnb_IGsUj5BZQwqrUaaDZSgIb8i
Last Date to Apply: July 2nd, 2021